May Is Better Hearing & Speech Month
Celebrate Better Hearing & Speech Month (BHSM)
Children’s Communication Center shares the 2017 campaign message from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), “Each May, Better Hearing & Speech Month (BHSM) provides an opportunity to raise awareness about communication disorders and role of ASHA members in providing life-altering treatment.”
The BHSM theme this year is, Communication: The Key to Connection
Join Children’s Communication Center throughout the month of May and beyond as we share our activities, blogs, tips, events & more.
We are hosting an ONLINE event for the entire month, launching our Instagram account mid-May, and planning community events in May and even extending the celebration into June!
And please be sure to visit our website pages & blog posts to:
- Learn the difference between Speech and Language.
- Learn how Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) services might benefit your family.
- Learn more about our Corporate Speech & Communication Services, for improvement related to needs not related to an SLP disorder.
- Learn how YaYa’s in the Kitchen can expand your child’s oral/written language and social interaction skills.
- Learn more about our Summer Packages for your child and call to schedule NOW!
- Learn more about our Philanthropy Share with Coach Willie Brown & Rockhead Synergy, Inc. as we focus on language, literacy, learning and how it affects school performance and academic success.
Contact Us for more information!